Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Houston Part 2

The kiddos and I ventured to the Children's Museum one day.  Earlier this year, Parent's Magazine did an article on the 10 best Children's Museums in the country, and Houston's was in the top 10.  Let me tell you, it did not disappoint!  It was an awesome Children's Museum!  We did not even make it through it all!  The kids had a blast!  I would definitely recommend anyone to try it out if they are ever in Houston!


I had to take a picture of my bridge.  Nate is usually the one who is good at figuring these things out (hence him being an engineer) but I was pretty proud I figured it out!  I'm surprised it didn't get destroyed by Toby before I took the picture! 


My kids could have spent all day in the main hall.  They had various activity tables set up.  The boys loved the "Tetris" pieces and Lainey was happy to sit at the coloring table!

 Corbin LOVES puzzles.  He really is amazing at them!  He's been able to figure out jigsaw puzzles on his own for about a year and a half.  He was happily entertained here for quite a while!

They have one of the coolest water areas I've ever seen at a Children's Museum.  Another cool part....it is OUTSIDE!



Toby lost interest in the water toys once he found the slides!

After the Children's Museum, we hit the mall again.  We were there the night before and saw the train, but it was finished for the night and Corbin was pretty disappointed.  So we headed back to take a ride!


The BEST mall play area EVER!  It was a HUGE castle with so many bridges/rooms/tunnels/etc to play in.  The kids had a blast!
 Well, had to attempt for a group picture....didn't turn out so well!


1 comments:

Trina said...

They are all getting so big! If we are ever in Houston, we will definitely have to hit that place up. Looks awesome!